Re: http_accel, virtual hosts, and logging.

From: Greg Retkowski <greg@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2000 14:18:11 -0700 (PDT)

I think I am losing my mind. My virtual hosts are not working (I get the
wrong vhost page) on the first request but reloading in the browser gets
the right page the second time. Very odd! I've backported the http accel
single-host patch to 2.2 and am compiling it now to see if that fixes
matters (which I believe it will).

-- Greg