http_accel a https exchange webmail service

From: Grant Vine <grantv@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2000 12:31:22 +0200

Hi There

we are currently running an exchange webmail service that is being secured
through https ... we want to move the exchange server to a fake IP (10.0.0.2
as an example) and have the world access the webmail feature through squid
http accelleration ... under normal http we have this setup and working
excellently ... however due to the nature of the plain text password
*Microsoft feature* we need to secure the login information ...

Is it possible to have squid either:

A) Serve the pages as https but retrieve them via normal http.
or
B) Serve the pages directly as https right through ... the pages dont (and
wont) be cached by squid but will be proxied.

Can this be done and has anyone set it up before ??

Thanx

Grant Vine