Re: cache dir

From: Yomler <yomler.squid@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 08 Apr 2000 10:40:41 +0200

If we have one cache-dir per physical disk, how squid will deal with a disk
failure ?
If we use RAID 5, how many logical disk is it better to mount ?
One huge partition of 50-200+ Go wih only one cache_dir option is it a good
tunning ?
Is it better to split the RAID 5 array in several logical disks ?

Is it worth to get disks in RAID 5 array ?
Thanks to help us to understand better the kind of optimization we can do
with cache_dir option.

--
Yomler.