Re: Multihomed Squid and others...

From: Awais Riaz <awais@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 1996 00:08:16 +0500

I've had the same problem with that NIC and that module too.
Funny thing is that I had three boxes running squid which had 3C905b in them
which al had this problem. My fourth box also has this NIc and is identical in
all ways ...except it aint running squid.....and I've never had this problem
with it either ....strange eh?

Awais

Awais