Re: cgi access denied in accel mode

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 22:26:41 +0200

GreenNet Outreach wrote:

> I think this is the most appropriate case to us. At the moment we use a
> redirect.rules file to redirect requests to the origin server,

Please note that you need as many backend domain names as you have
frontend domain names, or using a redirector won't work. Squid caches
the document on the URL AFTER redirection.

> which seems
> to be working for normal http requests, but not for 'post' requests. I am
> not sure if we need to have special redirects for these type of requests
> and if so what format they need to be in. I have read through the conf
> files looking for clues but they don't differentiate between types of
> requests, so I don't understand why squid is forwarding those requests to
> itself instead of passing them directly to the server.

Using a redirector is supposed to work for POST as it does for GET.

Anyway, I do not like using a redirector. It is messy.

/Henrik