I have problems with dns i think

From: Anders Fornebo <anders.fornebo@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 11:01:47 +0200

Hi i have just installed RH 6.2 with squid. And it seems to be working but
som site that has viritual host or web hotel dont work verry well because
then squid takes me to the wrong site. i try to explain when i type in
www.jippii.no it should take me to the Norwegian site but it takes me to the
Soumi site insted. I think this is because the web server that the site is
on is useing Virtula host or some thig. It works fine on my old squid deamon
but that was ver 1.some thing. Anyone that have tha same problem or that can
help me with this problem ?

Anders Fornebo
Senior IT-Technician
20:20 Logistic Norge A/S