Another Proxy

From: Peter Naber <peter.naber@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 19:37:31 +0200

Hi,

i want forward all traffic of one domain to another proxy. If I install
this remote proxy "PROXY-1" directly on my client (Netscape) it works
fine. If I installed this Proxy with the cache_peer option under squid,
i got a DNS error, because squid makes an DNS Lookup and doesn`t send
the data to the other proxy without interpret the URL.

Examples:

http://abc.domainname.com is send to the remote proxy (PROXY-1) and it
works although the name "abc.domainname.com" isn`t avaiable on the local

host, because the proxy "PROXY-1" knows the address.

How do I configure the "PROXY-2", that all traffic will send to the
PROXY-1 without DNS-Lookup.
The PROXY-1 is a MS-Proxy.

Who can help me ??

regards,