accelerator mode - access log using CLF

From: Mark Foster <mdf@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 22:56:34 -0700

Hi - I want to use squid in http accelerator mode to facilitate content
delivery from our company website. Setting it up was no problem
I am using emulate_httpd_log on and the access.log contains an extra field
indicating HIT/MISS that doesn't seem to be in conformance with the Common
log format - whose last field s/b the bytes for the request.
http://www.w3.org/Daemon/User/Config/Logging.html (link from Squid FAQ)

In short, my log analyzer webtrends seems to be choking on that extra field?