routing of requests based on ASN and IP

From: Bertrand Maujean <bertrand.maujean@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 15:32:27 +0200

Hello !

Is it possible, in a cache hierarchy, to forward to the correct parents,
using the AS Number of the destination as key ? I noticed some dst_as,
src_as, as_db in the sample squid.conf, but no more ...

Is there possible to have several interfaces on my cache, one on each
upstream provider, and having squid choosing the correct interface for
outgoing packets when requesting a page, with the same criteria as above
? The idea is to be multihomed, with static routing and Provider
Aggregatable IPs, and making some 'level 4' routing...

Thank you !

Bertrand Maujean