Re: resizing swap size

From: Ahsan Khan <ahsank@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 22:52:55 +0500

My experience in this regard is ,

        Never reconfigure squid, when ever you change something in cache
size or delay pools. you need to shutdown squid and then restart it after
some while.

        Yes it will take your memory and CPU load too high for the time but
if you have a tune machine it will run perfectly.

I have faced these problems mostly in squid-2.3.Stable1 & 2. actually these
are not stable I believe.:-(

With Regards
Ahsan Khan
Sr. System Admin