Re: Similtaneous connections

From: Matthew King <Matthew.King@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2000 19:39:23 +1000

Hi.

At 18:51 on 20 Apr 00, Martin Brooks begun to yabber about "Re: Similtaneous connections"

From: Martin Brooks <martin@hinterlands.org>
To: Martin Svensson <martin@admin.mas.lu.se>
Copies to: squid-users@ircache.net
Subject: Re: Similtaneous connections
Date sent: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 18:51:34 +1000

> SuSe are the main sponser of the project so it's probably included
> with their distro. I don't use SuSe so I can't say for sure on that
> front. The main homepage is at
> http://http://devlinux.com/projects/reiserfs/ and can answer your
> performance questions in more detail that I can.

Yes.. SuSE includes it in their distribution of Linux.. In SuSE 6.3
it is included by a patch that is downloadable from their web site.
As of SuSE 6.4 it is a standard file system that can be chosen at
installation.

I have only played around with it on a home proxy, so i would not be
able to comment on performance increases..

Cya
Matthew