Re: DISKD newbie question

From: David J N Begley <david@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 18:40:10 +1000 (EST)

On Mon, 24 Apr 2000, Wisnu Wijayanta wrote:

> Recently I'm trying to compile squid-2.4Devel2,

"The DEVEL releases are meant for Squid users who are already familiar with
Squid. You should expect to find numerous bugs and problems with the DEVEL
releases. We do not recommend running a DEVEL release on your production
cache. If you have any problems with a DEVEL release, please write to our
squid-bugs@ircache.net or squid-dev@squid-cache.org lists. DO NOT write to
squid-users with DEVEL problems."
  - http://www.squid-cache.org/Versions/v2/