Re: DISKD newbie question

From: Ahsan Khan <ahsank@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 22:33:59 +0500

well well,

        Calm down, The whole purpose of mail email was not objection on
squid-dev but just want to tell that the major portion of squid development
comes because lot of people use it. and its likely a test platform for every
new squid-stable version. You will agree that ever squid stable version
always has 3 to 4 more stable version.

        So my only point is that if some thing is available for public use
and it is being used by lot of ppl there is no harm to listen them, an
answer like a Headmaster will not help squid development at all.

With Regards
Ahsan Khan
Sr. System Admin
Internet Division (OneNet)