Cache objects retrieval

From: Balis George <cobra@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 19:34:28 +0300 (EET DST)

I have the following problem: I'm running squid as a proxy server for the
company I work. I would like to know if there is a way (a script or smt
maybe) so that i can retrieve the objects from the cache as files. Yet I
do not want all of them. For example I would like to retrieve all the
objects from my cache that have .pdf extension and where requested from
any site which contains the string "tutorials" in its URL. Is there a way
for me to do such a thing automatically?

Thank you in advance

George