Re: Why is squid -k rotate not rotating my logs?

From: <oliver.carl@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 11:12:30 +0100

Hi,

I had the same problem running a script from cron doing the log rotation and a
calamaris report. At the beginning it didn't run correctly. The problem was I
run that script from a user squid. It was only a permission problem.
So please check your filesystem permissions or run the command from root's
crontab.

regards
Oliver

Mohamed LRHAZI <mlrhazi@gltrade.fr> on 04/27/2000 08:37:58 AM