Re: Content parsing

From: <oliver.carl@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2000 08:47:29 +0100

Hello Mario,

I'm not sure whether squid has the possibilities to do a rewrite of urls, but
you should check out squidGuard (www.squidguard.org) which is a redirector for
squid. It has the capabilities to do a rewrite of urls (and many things more).

best regards
Oliver

"Mario L. Peralta" <mario@mecon.gov.ar> on 05/04/2000 12:02:22 AM