Using the access.log to get 'Bad' Urls

From: Andre P. Piazza <piazza@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 04 May 2000 19:09:22 +0000

Hello!
My squid.conf allows everybody on my network to go connect to any site
they want!
But, I would like to use the access.log and a dictionary with all the
porn words (sex, bizarre, oral, nude...), to do a "crossing" of the data
, and get the IP address, date, time , of the people who connect to a
site that contain the denyied word in the dictionary! And get the
complete URL which contains the denyied word in the dictionary (for
example: www.someurl.com/photos/sex.html).
How could I do this?
Is there any script that do this? Where?
Thanks any help,

Andre Piazza
mailto: piazza@uel.br