Splitting Configuration File?

From: Brian Johnson <bmj@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 15:59:28 -0400

I'm looking for a way to hold some of my access control statements in a
seperate file from the rest of the squid configuration.
I'm using ident authentication, and have a list of 'ident ident
username' statements in my conf file, but I want to keep all of these
(or just the list of usernames would be even better) in a seperate file
so I can write a front-end to add/remove users more easily.
Thanks
Brian