ACL with MAC -address

From: Bijitendra Mittra <bijitm@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 03:15:14 -0700 (PDT)

I am managing a network where the proxy server is
configured with squid2.2-STABLE4 on Red Hat Linux 6.1.
My users are smart enough to change their IP addresses
and browse through the proxy server. I think the only
way to stop this is to aceess control with the MAC
address. Can anyone please help me with info on howto
configure squid to have MAC address based ACL?
I have already tried to compile squid2.3-STABLE5 with
./configure -enable-arp-acl.
What to do next? still there is no option for arp-acl
in my squid.conf.

Can anybody help?

thanking in anticipation

Bijitendra Mittra