RE: Problems with parent proxy using squid 2.3 STABLE 2

From: Eric Nelson <ericn@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 10:27:42 -0600

This was the problem! I was using squid 2.1 PATCH 2 and everything was
working fine. When I upgraded to squid 2.3 STABLE 2 and used the same
squid.conf file, the parent functionality was broken. However, after adding
the never_direct lines things worked again.

Thank you for the help,

Eric Nelson
ericn@extendsys.com