transparent proxy + authentication

From: Levente Nagy <levinet@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 13:44:19 +0200 (MET DST)

Dear Squid-Users,

I configured squid as a transparent proxy. Before that it worked as a
regular proxy with authentication. It authenticated users from an NT
domain controller. It worked fine. Now that I have changed to transparent
configuration authentication does not seem to work. The error message is:
aclMatchAcl: proxy_auth <name of a usergroup> not applicable on
accelerated requests.
Is there a way to get authentication work?

thanks,
Levente