Re: GDSF

From: Tom Williams <tom.williams@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 09:51:14 -0700

Yep. We run with that configuation here. I haven't tried the others and
we chose trying GDSF to keep the cache populated with as much data as
possible. Are maximum cachable object size is 100k. I'm not saying that
GDSF was the BEST choice, but it's worked out well for us thus far. I
haven't done much analysis of the cache usage, so I don't know what kind of
HIT/MISS rates we're currently experiencing.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Peace....

Tom

Chris Conn <cconn@abacom.com> on 05/16/2000 09:08:17 AM