Re: How cache into RAM memory rather than on disk?

From: <alowe@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 15:56:43 +1000 (EST)

if you make a script that copies your ramdisk fs to a real fs, mirroring
it constantly - or every 1/2 hour, and on startup, re-builds the ramdisk
from the mirror before starting squid, that would work? you would have to
do the cache log files as well, otherwise they might be 1/2 and hour out..
if you are only backing up every 1/2 hour...

sing out if you need a hand with this... im sure someone can give you a
hand...

Andrew Lowe
andrew@pccentre.com.au
        The South Coast Professional Computing Centre
                + Hislora Website Hosting & Design
                + Daly & Daly Computer Training
                + Flatearth Internet Cafe
        Ph: 02 4423 7771