Document caching

From: Koen Bosmans <kbo@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 09:33:02 +0200

Hi,

I have a small problem.

Our company has multiple sites over the world and they all have a squid
cache to cache web traffic.
Now on our main site website there are many word and excell docs used by
the people in the other sites. These documents are updated on a regular
base (every 2 days or so).
The problem now is that if somebody on a site downloads that document
and a day or so later an update appears of this document then the people
of that site always see that 'old' document again because it is cached.

Is there a way to tell squid to update or flush these documents on a
regular base (every 5h or so).

Koen Bosmans