Re: FTP clients using squid as a proxy

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 23:53:17 +0200

Tilman Schmidt wrote:

> > I would prefer a
> >ftp-proxy like ftp-gw from the FTWK, it works fine as a firewall/proxy!
>
> But the license can give some headaches.

SuSE has kindly made a GPL licensed FTP proxy. Don't know the exact URL,
but it wasn't that hard to find last time I looked for it (they call it
something like proxy suite I think, where this is the first software
released in the suite)..

Have not actually tried it yet. Planned for it but never got to it..
(other things got in the way)

--
Henrik Nordstrom
Squid hacker