squid in accelerate mode

From: Quang Truong <quang@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 15:33:38 -0500

Hi,

        I'm new to squid and I recently downloaded Squid version 2.3 STABLE
on a linux box. I have squid listening on port 80. In addition, I also set
up my apache server running on the same linux box using a virtual IP at port
80. This web server provides all the static pages. I've configured the
following in the squid.conf file

        httpd_accel_host x.x.x.x (where x.x.x.x is the virtual IP of the
apache web server that I mentioned above)
        httpd_accel_port 80

Everything works fine as far as caching. But now I also want to cache some
dynamic pages from another webserver called www.abc.com <http://www.abc.com>
running on a different server. Can anyone help me how to configure that.

Best regards,