Time to upgrade - best path?

From: Simon Bryan <sbryan@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 12:42:41 +1000

Hi,
We are running 2.2 STABLE 4 and would like to upgrade to the latest version.
What would be the recommended path? Given that I have no experience in
applying diff files and very little in compiling programs :-(

BTW I tried to get to the RPM's on squid.nlanr.net, the ftp directory
squid.nlanr.net/pub/contrib/RPMv1-1 causes a new password dialog to popup
in IE , the password is rejected and then IE crashes. No clues that I could
see in either the Access or Cache log.

--
Simon Bryan                    sbryan@olmc.nsw.edu.au
Information Technology Manager sbryan@mpx.com.au