RE: Squid Proxy Authentification (Radius?)

From: R.Ilker Gokhan <IlkerG@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 15:27:31 +0300

Hello,

>I want to use proxy authenification and I
>cannot get the NCSA authentification to
>work properly. It seems that Squid cannot
>read the passwd file created with the apache
>htpasswd program (The squid user have read
>and write permission to the password file).

--how have you used htpasswd program? For instance, you shouldn't use MD5
encryption, should creat it like this:
#htpasswd -bc passwd_file user_name user_passwd

>Any ideas please?
>
>Is there any way to connect a Radius server
>to a squid proxy (v 2.3.x or newer)?

from here, you can find alot of answer for radius...
http://www.squid-cache.org/cgi-bin/swish-query.cgi

I have found one from Marc van Selm:
http://selm.www.cistron.nl/~selm/authtools/

I hope this help you.