Squid behind a Watchguard Firebox

From: Mark Puchalski <mp312@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 15:55:06 -0700 (PDT)

Anyone know if it's possible to run a squid server
behind a Watchguard Firebox? I can't get that config
to run.

If I point my browser directly at the squid server
(which is behind the firewall) I'm able to browse ok.
The firebox has a setting for the http proxy that
allows you to point all outgoing http requests at a
proxy caching server. If I plug the squid IP address
in here, browsing stops working. The browsers hang
for a while at the site contacted, waiting for reply.
Finally the request times out. I see no connection
info in the squid logs for that w/s IP.

Config:

w/s w/s squid
 | | |