Re: WebDav and Microsoft adding new METHODS :-(

From: Craig Whitmore <lennon@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2000 08:42:03 +1200

Well they are the the same as the webdav except they have B in front of
them.

ie
MOVE BMOVE
DELETE BDELETE
PROPFIND BPROPFIND

I think the B commands are for multiple messages justed in the same way as
the non-B commands are..
The reason I need these to work as I am going to set up a Transparent Proxy
and alot of people use
OE to access their Hotmail accounts.

Thanks
Craig Whitmore