Re: Extremely Transparent Proxy

From: Ahsan Khan <ahsank@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2000 02:53:48 +0500

No do not use wccp.c module its not practical for me atlease i used ip_gre.c
patch for Linux Kernel available form squid home page.

first apply the patch and make your linux to be ready for Transparent proxy.
and then just compile the squid with wccp support. it will work great.

With Regards
Ahsan Khan
Sr. System Admin
Internet Division (OneNet)