squid 2.3 stable 2 and max size of document

From: James Weller <j.weller@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2000 09:33:29 GMT

We use squid as our proxy and we have just started using our intranet
to distribute system reports. However if the reports are larger than
1mb the browser just hangs and then times out.

There are no error messages in the logs. I have tried upping all the
parameters in the squid.conf but to no effect.

I have noticed while searching the archives that this appears to be a
common problem but none of the solutions mentioned are for this
version.

please help, I can upgrade squid to a latter stable version if this is
going to fix it.

Cheers

james weller
technical support manager