RE: Squid Authenticate Users from Windows NT4 running Service Pac k5

From: R.Ilker Gokhan <IlkerG@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2000 14:46:26 +0300

1- Have you created "proxyauth" file and just put into this file "allow" ?
you can create it with vi.
2- Which filesystem is your NETLOGON on? it should be on NTFS. if it isn't
you should use new share on NTFS.
3- creat a group or user and give the "read rights" for proxyauth file.
4- You don't use empty passwd for users.

Peace..
Ilker G.