Re: Transparent cache problem: clients cannot refresh pages!

From: Paul M. Oster <devious@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2000 10:36:29 -0500

This looks familiar, I've seen it once or twice before, but had never locked
it down to what was causing it. This is probably also the same problem that
happens with zone.msn.com every thursday (Gaming Zone from MSN) I'd be
interested in hearing a solution to this problem if anyone comes up with
one.