Thanks.....

From: Tom Williams <tom.williams@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2000 16:29:58 -0700

Hi! I just wanted to say thanks to the Squid developers for creating such
a great web caching proxy! This list sees TONS of messages about problems
and bugs and configuration questions and stuff and I just wanted to take a
moment to say thanks. We use Squid in 3 of our offices and it works really
well! Our caches aren't big at all (~600MB for the biggest one), but the
performance is great and the proxy has solved some of our Internet
connectivity issues.

Keep up the GREAT work!!!!!

Peace.....

Tom