Re: Accelerated webserver and proxy server. Is it possible?

From: Hugh Blandford <hugh@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 23:03:50 +1000 (EST)

Thanks for the replies,

this is the setup that I have (although I haven't defined the http_accel
server port as I am using a redirector to different ports for different
sites and I am using virtual hosts)

What would happen when someone would access one of your accelerated sites
through the proxy server? Would you get a forwarding loop?

Thanks,

Hugh