Authentication + ADS

From: <FKessle1@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue Jun 6 05:56:08 2000

Hi all,

 i´m using Squid 2.3.STABLE2 here, with the module squid_ldapauth.
 For authentication i´m using a Win2000 server with Active Directory (LDAP)
 I want my users to have a valid password and to be member of the group internetuser to grant them access to the internet.
 Using ldapsearch to query the server works well (I have to bind as user or admin! Without binding nothing can be done!)
 Using squid_ldapauth manually (on the commandline with -l -q -v) doesn´t work. To bind works well (as admin or as user has no effect), but a valid pair of username/password always gets an error.

 Any suggestions?
 Thanks, Florian