logging changes in access.log?

From: Network Administrator <foxje@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2000 23:32:06 +0000

Hello.

This may sound a bit odd, but I would like to remove the local originating address from the access.log. I realize that this is the opposite of what most sites do, but I don't want to have a record of who went to which site. Would it be possible to modify logging so that this information is not recorded? I checked into the anonymizer function, but that seems to mask the user's identity only for outgoing connections. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks!

I am running Squid version 2.3S2 on Solaris 7.

--jenny

Jennifer L. Fox
Network Administrator
Amundsen-Scott South Pole Station, Antarctica