Re: Proxy Cookies ("PCookie" - IETF Draft)

From: Mark C Nottingham <mnot@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2000 13:07:16 -0700

This would need to be implemented in clients as well as proxies, so I doubt
you're going to see any use for it even if it is implemented in squid.

Personally, I doubt this will ever fly; there are serious security/privacy
concerns here (even more so than with traditional cookies).

--
Mark Nottingham, Senior Developer
Akamai Technologies (San Mateo, CA)