Frontpage 2000 problems

From: Bill Arlofski <waa@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2000 09:31:41 -0400

I have recently installed squid 2.3.stable1 on a Redhat 6.2 liux box,
configured as a transparent proxy. I have people complaining that when
they try to update their web site (on the outside of our proxy/firewall)
with frontpage 2000, they get timeouts on files over ~200K. Anything
smaller than that is fine, and files of ANY size may be FTP'ed to the
web site properly through the firewall/proxy.

I am at a loss to find/understand what might be causing this, and have
no where else to turn but here. :)

ANY assistance wuld be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

---
Bill Arlofski
mtnbkr@connix.com