Re: store.log

From: inam <inam@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2000 08:31:01 +0500

Store.log is used to cover the objects presently present on your hard disk
or those which are removed and is usually for debugging purposes.
This file may be of an interest to those who analyse the objects present on
your hard disk...

To disable store.log file give following command::
       cache_store_log none