Verifying caching of sites

From: Michael Phillips <mike@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 13:11:45 -0500

I have looked through the FAQ and documentation for assistance with a
problem I have:

Squid 2.2.STABLE4
Smartfilter 2.0
RedHat Linux 6.1
256MB RAM
56GB Cache (spilt across two filesystems of equal size)

I NEVER see a HIT in access.log, all urls are being delivered DIRECT. Where
can I get the info I need to get this thing to cache stuff and deliver it?

TIA

Mike

Michael Phillips Senior UNIX Administrator
<mike.phillips@ieionline.com > Phone: 256-362-8562 Ext 143
International Enterprises, Inc. Fax: 256-362-0102
108 Allen St http://www.ieionline.com
Talladega, AL 35160 "Superior Avionics for the Military"

DISCLAIMER: Opionions expressed are not neccessarily those of my employer