Re: Redhat 6.1/6.2

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 23:26:44 +0200

There is a lot more to configure a TCP hijacking proxy. You have to
reconfigure your routers, install TCP hijacking rules on your Linux
server where your run Squid and reconfigure Squid for transparent
proxying, and some more.

See the Squid FAQ on "transparent proxying", and be warned that
"transparent" hijacking of TCP sessions has it's issues...

--
Henrik Nordstrom
Squid hacker