WARNING: Disk space over limit

From: Martin Sillence <martin.sillence@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 18:12:05 +0100

Hi,

We have an old box with Linux 2.0.35 and squid-2.3.STABLE3 we see Disk
space over limit constantly reported.
We did have the space set to 2Gig and it used 3.5Gig its now set to
100Meg and we're already at 240Meg. I've tried the truncate flag instead
of the unlink but so far nothings changed.

Any suggestinos?

--
Regards,
Martin Sillence / Unix/Internet developer / PR Newswire Europe Ltd.
martin.sillence@prnewswire.co.uk / Tel: 01865 785065 / Fax: 01865 785100
--
For support call 01865 785055
---