NT proxy server cooperation.

From: Daryl Sayers <daryl@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 13:02:10 +1000 (EST)

I am new to this and would like a pointer or 2 before plunging in. We
currently have an office here in Aus connected to a head office in
the US. We currently run all our Internet/Intranet Web traffic to
an NT server in the US running Microsoft IIS. I would like to set up a local
proxy here for the 20-30 PCs running 95/98. The one problem I see is the
US has an Authentication process on their proxy server and I am not sure
how this will affect putting squid in locally. Is there a way of telling
squid to transperently send authentication stuff to the remote. A pointer
to any documentation about the subject would be greatly appreciated.

Daryl.