Unidentified subject!

From: Michael Vincent K. Pozon - CompE <vince@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 14:37:24 +0800 (PHT)

hello squid fans ,

        i have squid running with two (2) NIC . we also have 2 internet
leased line to different providers. what i want to do is that i want to
load balance our internet traffic using squid since the two providers
doesnt have BGP with each other.
my first NIC of my squid server is has an IP address routed to the first
internet provider , the second NIC has an IP address routed to the seconf
internt provider. since , AFAIK , this is the only way to load balance
internet traffic to the whole users i was hoping if squid is capable of
load balancing ourgoing/incoming request to the two NIC. if squid has
nothing to do with this and it is the OS (redhat linux 6.2 ) should be
configured , how ? please reply with recommended URL/sites to refer and/or
delailed steps on how to do this.

TIA
mike

P.S. here's the diagram