RE: User sessions plus a couple other things

From: Chemolli Francesco (USI) <ChemolliF@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 16:43:47 +0200

> # netstat | grep -e 3128

[...]

> Please note 3128 is my http_port

No good.

If I wanted the client _hosts_ I could have just grep-ed the
cache manager's (cache_object protocol) output. Also, that
creates a snapshot: it doesn't take into account past history.
I need the user _names_, and with aging at that.

BTW (unrelated): if anybody is interested I can
cantribute a perl-written authenticator for NTLM
(it differs from the supplied ones in that it
can handle multiple NT domains) and a patch to
perl's Authen::SMB (already sent to the module's maintainer)
allowing to differentiate between
authenticated and authenticated-as-guest.

Also, a feature-request. I'd like to have an
option to make username-based acl-checking
case-insensitive (for now I managed via a simple
kludge, but something clean would be nice).