smb auth question

From: Terry Singleton <terry@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 19:44:46 -0600

I am just in the process of compiling/installing SQUID, what I want it to do
is to prompt users as they try to access the internet for there username and
password and I want that info to be checked against a windows nt domain, is
that possible(how about multi domains)? if so could someone let me know what
the steps are, if it is possible I am sure there must be some good faq's
somewhere, I need everything from configuring squid to making smb work
properly.

thanks.