Number of cached IP limited

From: David Arroyo <david.arroyo@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 15:53:24 +0200

I'm using squid version 2.3STABLE3 on a linux box (RedHat 6.2, smp-kernel
2.2.14).

I've noticed that the maximum number of cached IP is limited to 920 entries.
Ocasionally, when arrives 2 hits to a 920 entries IP table I see that squid
insert these two IP's at the beginning of the table, so I've got 920 + 2
entries.
As soon as this occurs, squid push out from the table the last 2 entries
(looks like LRU replacement), and I return to my fixed table of 920 entries.
Is this right? If so, how can I change this maximum value? I've been looking
at the source code but I didn't found anything that could be used for
increasing this number.

Thanks!