Re: squid snmp on port 161?

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 03:32:43 +0200

If you are using using an extensible SNMP agent on the server, then it
might be possible to map Squids SNMP into the system agent..

Hmm.. we should probably implement support for SNMP MUX (RFC 1227) into
Squid. This would greatly simplify these things... Anyone feeling like
helping with the (small amout of) coding required this please contact
squid-dev@squid-cache.org

--
Henrik Nordstrom